Drying your shoes is an important part of taking care of them. Not only does it help to protect the shoes from damage, but it can also help to keep them in good condition for longer. If you’re looking for a way to dry your shoes quickly and easily, then you may want to consider using a shoe dryer.
There are a number of different shoe dryers on the market, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 5 best shoe dryers available today. So whether you’re looking for a small and portable model or something that can handle large quantities at once, we have you covered.
Factor to Consider When Choosing Shoes Dryers
- Capacity – The first thing you should consider is the number of shoes that can be dried at any one time. As a general rule, larger shoe dryers tend to have a larger capacity, so if you’re drying more than 1 or 2 pairs at once, then it may be worth investing in a model with a large capacity to save yourself having to wait too long before you can get your shoes on.
- Noise – If you don’t want to annoy the people around you while drying your shoes, then it’s important that you choose a model which doesn’t make too much noise. Luckily there are plenty of models available which are fairly quiet, so this shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Flexibility – Some shoe dryers have fixed stands, but others have adjustable angles so that you can get them at just the right angle to suit your needs. This is especially useful for drying boots or other pairs of shoes where placing them flat simply won’t do.
- Footprint – While larger doesn’t necessarily mean better, it is worth checking the dimensions of a model before you make your purchase. That way you can be sure that it will fit comfortably in your cupboard and won’t take up too much space on your work surface either.
- Ease of Use – If you have to spend ages setting up a shoe dryer when you get home from work, then there’s a good chance that you won’t use it as much as you should. We recommend that you choose a model which is easy to set up so that there are no barriers between you and quickly getting your shoes dry after a long day at work.
5 Best Shoes Dryers
PEET The Original 2-Shoe Electric Shoe and Boot Dryer and Warmer
The Original 2-Shoe Dryer silently warms the air that rises and dries your shoes, so you don’t have to listen to a loud fan. And because it’s overnight friendly, you can leave your shoes on the dryer overnight for the best results.
This silent operation is perfect for those who want to get their shoes ready for the next day without waking up the whole house. Depending on the material and saturation level, drying time generally takes around 12 hours.
This incredible device keeps your shoes and boots dry, warm, and comfortable all winter long. It’s easy to use: just leave it plugged in 24/7 and it will take care of the rest. Plus, it uses less electricity than a low-wattage household light bulb, so you can feel good about using it. Safe to use on all materials, including leather, microfiber, and more.
DryGuy DX Forced Air Boot Dryer and Garment Dryer
Equipped with four drying ports, the DryGuy DX Forced Air Boot Dryer and Garment Dryer can quickly dry your boots, gloves, and other garments. It’s gentle on fabric and uses forced air to speed up the drying process. Plus, it comes with a built-in thermostat to help maintain a consistent temperature.
The DryGuy DX Forced Air Boot Dryer and Garment Dryer is perfect for drying all of your clothes and gear, year-round! This unit includes two removable extension tubes for drying boots up to 16 inches tall, and a whisper-quiet rotary blower. The heat or no-heat switch makes it perfect for drying a variety of items. The dimensions are 12 inches deep x 7.5 inches high x 15 inches wide, and it has a 6-foot power cord. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
MaxxDry IML02146 Heavy-Duty Boot, Shoe, and Glove Dryer
The MaxxDry IML02146 Heavy-Duty Boot, Shoe, and Glove Dryer is portable and compact, making it easy to take with you on your next outdoor excursion. Silent and tough, this machine will not harm any lining or garments.
Keep your boots, shoes, and gloves dry with the MaxxDry IML02146 Heavy-Duty Boot, Shoe, and Glove Dryer. This efficient and compact dryer is perfect for travel, and will not harm any lining or garments. It runs silently and is tough enough to handle even the most intense jobs.
PEET Advantage 4-Shoe Electric Express Shoe and Boot Dryer
This powerful tool removes wetness, sweat, and odor from your footwear, drying and deodorizing them in just minutes. With two dryers available at once, you can speed through your drying process, or use the PEET Helmet or Glove DryPorts (sold separately) to dry all of your gear.
This clever device dries shoes quickly and quietly, taking just 1 to 4 hours depending on the heat setting you choose. The PEET Advantage is safe for all types of materials.
Kendal Shoes Boots Gloves Dryer SI-SD06G
In as little as half an hour, your footwear will be good as new – perfect for when you’re short on time. The dual-dryer design means that you can quickly take care of 2 pairs of shoes or gloves at the same time.
This machine features warm air that protects clothes from getting cold or wet, as well as an aroma active carbon filter that absorbs bad odors. You can even set it to run for up to three hours! Plus, the low and high-temperature modes let you customize the drying experience.
And at just 3.5 pounds, this machine is easy to take with you on your next outdoor trip. It also comes with wall-mounting kits if you want to install them permanently.